Managed Technology assists companies of all sizes in aligning their computer needs with their business goals. We equip our clients with top tier technology solutions, allowing them to increase security, reduce risk and achieve greater operational value while focusing on their core business. From our headquarters in New York, our team serves clients all over the country, as well as managing IT environments abroad for our clients with international operations.
Our computer engineers maintain the highest levels of technology and security certifications possible so you can be confident when entrusting your Tribeca organization’s IT environment to us.
Managed Technology’s suite of IT infrastructure and consulting solutions can help you navigate the ever-changing IT environment, from data center to desktop. We're the only computer support company to offer your business the full suite of IT products and services.
We make it easy to put your IT operations in the hands of a cloud-based solution that will make running your business easier and more efficient. Small and mid-size businesses don't need a huge computer infrastructure, but they do need a manageable system that fits their unique needs. We offer a full spectrum of reliable, scalable and secure cloud computing services.
While you focus on your core business, Managed Technology provides you with an enterprise level IT department for less than it would cost you to run your IT in-house. Our best practice technology is designed to keep your computer systems running at their optimum level and provide protection from hardware failure or threats to your data both internally and externally.
Our computer engineers are trained specifically in certain fields so that they are capable of answering any question a business may have. Not only do they understand the technical aspect of the business, but also how important customer service is.
Directions from: NYC Department of Transportation 40 Worth Street New York, NY 10013
Going to our office: 70 Smithtown Blvd. Smithtown, NY 11787
(50.5 mi, 1 hr 4 mins)
1. Head southeast on Worth St toward Church St 0.3 mi
2. Turn left onto Centre St 0.5 mi
3. Continue onto Cleveland Pl 233 ft
4. Turn right onto Kenmare St 0.2 mi
5. Continue onto Delancey St 0.4 mi
6. Continue onto Williamsburg Bridge 1.5 mi
7. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Interstate 278 E/Bklyn - Qns Expwy E and merge onto I-278 E 2.5 mi
8. Take exit 35 toward I-495 E/48 St 0.2 mi
9. Take exit 35E to merge onto I-495 E toward Eastern Long Is 40.4 mi
10. Take exit 57 toward NY-454/Commack/Patchogue 0.1 mi
11. Merge onto Express Dr S/Long Island Expressway South Service Rd 0.6 mi
12. Turn right onto NY-454 E/Veterans Memorial Hwy 3.7 mi
13. Turn right onto Sycamore Ave - Destination will be on the right.
We have a proven track record, an enduring commitment to customer satisfaction, and the expertise your business needs. Many of Managed Technology's new customers are referrals from satisfied clients!
70 Smithtown Blvd.
Smithtown, NY 11787
747 3rd Ave Fl. 2
New York, NY 10017
Soundview Plaza Suite 700R
1266 E Main St
Stamford, CT 06902
1 Meadowlands Plaza Suite 200
East Rutherford, NJ 07073