Managed Technology assists companies of all sizes in aligning their computer needs with their business goals. We equip our clients with top tier technology solutions, allowing them to increase security, reduce risk and achieve greater operational value while focusing on their core business. From our headquarters in New York, our team serves clients all over the country, as well as managing IT environments abroad for our clients with international operations.
Our computer engineers maintain the highest levels of technology and security certifications possible so you can be confident when entrusting your East Hampton organization’s IT environment to us.
Managed Technology’s suite of IT infrastructure and consulting solutions can help you navigate the ever-changing IT environment, from data center to desktop. We're the only computer support company to offer your business the full suite of IT products and services.
We make it easy to put your IT operations in the hands of a cloud-based solution that will make running your business easier and more efficient. Small and mid-size businesses don't need a huge computer infrastructure, but they do need a manageable system that fits their unique needs. We offer a full spectrum of reliable, scalable and secure cloud computing services.
While you focus on your core business, Managed Technology provides you with an enterprise level IT department for less than it would cost you to run your IT in-house. Our best practice technology is designed to keep your computer systems running at their optimum level and provide protection from hardware failure or threats to your data both internally and externally.
Our computer engineers are trained specifically in certain fields so that they are capable of answering any question a business may have. Not only do they understand the technical aspect of the business, but also how important customer service is.
Directions from: East Hampton, NY 11937
Going to our office: 70 Smithtown Blvd. Smithtown, NY 11787 - Drive Team = (61.7 mi, 1 hour 23 mins)
1. Follow The Cir to Main St (0.3 mi)
2. Head south toward The Cir (62 ft)
3. Turn left onto The Cir (436 ft)
4. Turn right to stay on The Cir (0.2 mi)
5. Turn left onto Main St (0.4 mi)
6. Take NY-114/Lost at Sea Memorial Pike and Noyack Rd to Southampton Bypass in Tuckahoe (18.3 mi)
7. Turn right onto Buell Ln (0.6 mi)
8. At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto NY-114/Lost at Sea Memorial Pike (5.5 mi)
9. Turn left onto Jermain Ave (0.4 mi)
10. Turn right onto Madison St (82 ft)
11. Turn left onto Jermain Ave (0.5 mi)
12. Continue onto Brick Kiln Rd (0.2 mi)
13. Turn right onto Noyack Rd (8.8 mi)
14. Noyack Rd turns left and becomes N Sea Rd (1.4 mi)
15. Slight right onto Sandy Hollow Rd (0.9 mi)
16. Take NY-27 W and I-495 W to Express Dr N/Long Island Expressway North Service Rd in Ronkonkoma. Take exit 59 from I-495 W (39.4 mi)
17. Continue straight onto Southampton Bypass (0.7 mi)
18. Continue straight onto NY-27 W/Southampton Bypass (15.8 mi)
19. Take exit 62 toward Manorville (0.7 mi)
20. Merge onto County Rd 111/Captain Daniel Roe Hwy/Port Jefferson-Westhampton Beach Hwy (4.4 mi)
21. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left to merge onto I-495 W toward New York (17.4 mi)
22. Take exit 59 toward County Rd 93/Ocean Ave/Oakdale/Ronkonkoma (0.2 mi)
23. Take Rosevale Ave to Smithtown Blvd in Smithtown (3.3 mi)
24. Merge onto Express Dr N/Long Island Expressway North Service Rd (374 ft)
25. Turn right onto Ocean Ave (0.6 mi)
26. Ocean Ave turns slightly left and becomes Rosevale Ave (0.9 mi)
27. Turn left onto Smithtown Blvd - Destination will be on the left (1.7 mi)
We have a proven track record, an enduring commitment to customer satisfaction, and the expertise your business needs. Many of Managed Technology's new customers are referrals from satisfied clients!
70 Smithtown Blvd.
Smithtown, NY 11787
747 3rd Ave Fl. 2
New York, NY 10017
Soundview Plaza Suite 700R
1266 E Main St
Stamford, CT 06902
1 Meadowlands Plaza Suite 200
East Rutherford, NJ 07073