Managed Technology assists companies of all sizes in aligning their technology needs with their business goals. We equip our clients with top tier technology solutions, allowing them to increase security, reduce risk and achieve greater operational value while focusing on their core business. From our headquarters in New York, our team serves clients all over the country, as well as managing IT environments abroad for our clients with international operations.
Our engineers maintain the highest levels of technology and security certifications possible so you can be confident when entrusting your organization’s IT environment to us.
Managed Technology’s suite of IT infrastructure and consulting solutions can help you navigate the ever-changing IT environment, from data center to desktop.
We make it easy to put your IT operations in the hands of a cloud-based solution that has several unique advantages that will make running your business easier and more efficient.
While you focus on your core business, Managed Technology provides you with an enterprise level IT department for less than it would cost you to run your IT in-house.
Our engineers are trained specifically in certain fields so that they are capable of answering any question a business may have. Not only do they understand the technical aspect of the business, but also how important customer service is.
Directions from: Long Beach, NY
Going to our office: 70 Smithtown Blvd. Smithtown, NY 11787 - Drive Time = (43.8 mi, 54 mins)
1. Take Lido Blvd to Loop Parkway in Lido Beach (3.8 mi)
2. Head east on E Park Ave toward Monroe Blvd (1.0 mi)
3. Continue onto Lido Blvd (2.8 mi)
4. Continue on Loop Parkway. Take Ocean Pkwy E, Robert Moses Causeway, Sagtikos Pkwy and Northern State Pkwy to NY-347/NY-454 E in Hauppauge (34.4 mi)
5. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Loop Parkway (signs for Hurricane Evacuation Route) (0.6 mi)
6. Keep right to stay on Loop Parkway (1.9 mi)
7. Take the Meadowbrook Pkwy exit toward Jones Beach (0.2 mi)
8. Merge onto Meadowbrook State Pkwy S (1.3 mi)
9. Continue onto Ocean Pkwy E (1.5 mi)
10. At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit and stay on Ocean Pkwy E (9.8 mi)
11. Continue straight to stay on Ocean Pkwy E (4.0 mi)
12. Merge onto Robert Moses Causeway (3.6 mi)
13. Use the middle 2 lanes to stay on Robert Moses Causeway (0.3 mi)
14. Keep left to stay on Robert Moses Causeway (2.9 mi)
15. Use the right 2 lanes to take the exit toward E Islip (0.2 mi)
16. Keep left, follow signs for Sagtikos Parkway/Southern Parkway and merge onto Southern State Pkwy (0.6 mi)
17. Use the left 2 lanes to take exit 41A for Sagtikos Parkway toward Kings Park (0.6 mi)
18. Continue onto Sagtikos Pkwy (4.4 mi)
19. Take exit SM1E toward Northern Pkwy/Hauppauge (0.3 mi)
20. Merge onto Northern State Pkwy (2.1 mi)
21. Continue on NY-347 E. Drive to Smithtown Blvd (5.6 mi)
22. Merge onto NY-347/NY-454 E (2.1 mi)
23. Keep left to continue on NY-347 E, follow signs for Port Jefferson (2.9 mi)
24. Turn right onto Terry Rd (0.4 mi)
25. Continue onto Smithtown Blvd - Destination will be on the right (0.3 mi)
Our computer specialists have a proven track record, an enduring commitment to customer satisfaction, and the expertise your business needs. Many of Managed Technology's new customers are referrals from satisfied clients!
70 Smithtown Blvd.
Smithtown, NY 11787
747 3rd Ave Fl. 2
New York, NY 10017
Soundview Plaza Suite 700R
1266 E Main St
Stamford, CT 06902
1 Meadowlands Plaza Suite 200
East Rutherford, NJ 07073